A little thank you!
I just came back from Hong Kong for a short holiday. Its not the first time I’ve been there but its the first time I’ve actually explored Hong Kong. As a Singaporean, I’ve only known Hong Kong for 2 main things : Food and Shopping. So I’ve not actually seen the sights in Hong Kong till this weekend!
Over the past month since I’ve changed from blogger to wordpress, I’ve gotten a lot of new followers and I’m really grateful for everyone of you guys, its a small group, those who have followed, like and commented. But it doesn’t matter because When I first started this blog, I started it as a journal but it soon transited into a place where I could share all the beautiful places that I was visiting.
With every picture I take and upload on my blog there are a few things that always keeps me blogging:
1) To inspire people to travel, our world is such a beautiful place and I want people to see my blog and go “Hey this place is just so gorgeous I have to go there!” or “I didn’t know it could be so beautiful, I must go there again”
2) To share all the beautiful things I see when I travel and in my everyday life.
3) To never regret. Do the things you love and when you look back you know you’ve never made the wrong choice.
With that being said, I’m really happy that Travel Chick Diaries nominated me for The Lighthouse Award! I started following her awhile back first on Instagram because of the beautiful images and travel inspired quotes she posted, when I switched to WordPress I rediscovered her again! I love that she’s an advocate for travellers and creates a supportive positive environment to not only share her own experience but also other fellow travellers!
Thank you very much!!
I’d like to nominate a few other bloggers whom which I follow and know personally:
V’s Kitchen – http://vskitchen.wordpress.com
Vickii is a lovely fellow blogger I’ve know for ages that makes delicious dessert creations and fabulous pictures of her daily bakes and travel!
The Scent of Rain – http://tan-yingying.blogspot.sg
Ying Ying’s blog is a travel blog filled with images from US, Europe and currently Asia. Her images first inspired me to travel to other places.
Raphi Travel – http://raphi-travel.blogspot.sg
Initially a exchanged student in Singapore, Raphi has shown me a different perspective on Asia and especially Singapore!
These 3 bloggers are wonderful people whom I feel share any or all of the things that keeps me blogging. Do check them out!!
The criteria for accepting the award are:
• Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
• Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
• Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
• Share three ways that you like to help others.
• Nominate as many bloggers as you like.